The glazed pool wall is a particularly aesthetic example of the use of transparent glass walls in architecture.
A "transparent wall" is any configuration where the glass sheet or PMMA (acrylic glass) sheet is integrated into the concrete on one, two or three sides, leaving one side free. This free field makes it different from a porthole or a water window. The free side of the glass sheet adds an extraordinarily graphic, light and stylish dimension.
After studying your project with you, we will provide you with a tailor-made solution for your glass or PMMA (plexiglass) swimming pool wall that includes all stages, from the design office to the installation of your glass walls.
ADVANTAGES OF A GLAZED POOL WALL
- The glazed pool wall is a spectacular, graphic and elegant element that customizes and enhances a home.
- For hotels or any public location, the glazed pool wall is a strong and attractive element.
- From the outside, the window is a sumptuous living image and gives a sense of freshness, depth and space.
- The glass swimming pool wall blends in perfectly with the natural elements: water, stone, plants. The glazed pool wall blends in perfectly with the natural elements: water, stone and plants.
- The effect of a transparent wall on a swimming pool is as striking by day as it is by night.
OPTION OF STANDARD, L-SHAPED OR U-SHAPED GLAZED POOL WALLS
- Insulated glass wall: with a single sheet. This configuration can be treated as overflowing or non-overflowing.
- L-shaped glazed wall: Transparent wall with two sheets of glass joined at an angle. This configuration offers a spectacular view, open on two sides.
- U-shaped transparent wall: Transparent wall with three sheets of glass joined at an angle. From the outside, the pool looks like an ice cube set on the ground, with clean, graphic shapes. From the inside, this solution enhances the beauty of the panoramic view, open on three sides.
INTEGRATING A GLASS WALL INTO YOUR SWIMMING POOL
- The transparent wall is integrated in consultation with the pool construction professional.
- To make the project a success, the glass wall must be integrated into the pool design at an early stage.
- Vision d'O provides a detailed technical drawing to be submitted to the concrete design office for your site.
ACRYLIC GLASS (PMMA/PLEXI): THE HIGH-END SOLUTION FOR TRANSPARENT POOL WALLS
- Acrylic glass (PMMA) is the preferred solution for projects with perfect aesthetics, without visibility above the product.
- High transparency, invisible welding of sheets to form perfect angles or to create long transparent walls.