Who are we?
VISION D'O – EXPERTS IN GLAZED WALLS FOR AQUATIC SETTINGS
Whether you want to create a glazed pool wall, a skylight, a water window or a glass swimming pool barrier... Vision d'O offers its customers a global solution for glass products (glass or PMMA) in aquatic environments, from the technical study to the installation.
Created in 2018, by the Verre & Transparence network, Vision d'O supports the growing demand for glass projects in aquatic environments and works with developers and architects on residential, commercial and public projects.
Vision of O is:
- A key player specializing in the integration of glass in aquatic settings
- A full range of windows, swimming pool bottoms, or glass & acrylic walls
- A business activity deployed in France and French-speaking countries
- Expertise in new and rehabilitation projects
- An ability to adapt to any environment
- A partnership with the inspection agencies
- The support of Verre & Transparence
- A team close to its customers
- A ten-year guarantee
- 40 projects per year
WHY INTEGRATE A GLAZED WALL INTO AN AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT?
Thanks to its transparent and structuring properties, glass integrated into a design creates a window to the water. The use of glass products in aquatic settings has specificities related to hydrostatic pressure and waterproofing treatment.
There can be many reasons for the need to create a view into a water feature:
The aesthetic benefits of a glazed wall are many:
- A sober rectangle with stylishly designed lines
- An intense blue flatness similar to that of the ocean
- A unique play of perspective, which creates visual openings
- A subtle echo of transparency between the glass sheet and the water
- A soft, subdued light source, especially at night when the pool is lit
- A lively picture in which the swimmers move with lightness as if they were weightless
Verre et Transparence
Vision d'O is a company of the Verre & Transparence network. Developed through internal and external growth, the Verre & Transparence network's vision is to embellish life by bringing light into living spaces, with the ambition of becoming a key player in the design and integration of glass and metal structures.
The operational companies, which are the heart of the business, offer their customers a global service, from design to project implementation.
The Verre & Transparence model is based on developing craftsmanship by stimulating excellence and creativity. The family ownership of Verre & Transparence allows for continuity and consistency in the development strategy over the long term.
60 years of expertise
3 sites in France
Delivery and Installation
Customized Customer Service