A "water window" is any configuration where a transparent sheet is embedded in concrete on all four sides. The transparent sheet, fully enclosed in a frame, then takes on the appearance of a window. Its transparency makes the water visible, which always has a magical effect.
For higher-end projects, we recommend PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate), more commonly known as plexi, plexiglass or altuglas. This inherently transparent plastic has exceptional optical properties, with light transmission superior to that of glass (excellent transparency).
After studying your project with you, we will provide you with a tailor-made solution for your water window that includes all stages, from the design office to installation.
ADVANTAGES OF GLASS WATER WINDOWS
- A glass water window is a spectacular element that personalizes and enhances a home.
- For hotels, or any commercial venue, the water window is an attractive feature.
- From the outside, the window is a sumptuous living image that gives a sense of freshness, depth and space.
- From inside the pool, the transparent wall allows bathers to enjoy an original view.
- This solution is as beautiful by day as it is by night, thanks to the play of light.
OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY WATER WINDOWS
- Transparent rectangular window. It can be treated in isolation or repeated to create an architectural effect.
- Round transparent window. The round shape is reminiscent of portholes on ships, which offer an infinite view of the sea. The porthole can appear in isolation, or it can be repeated to create an interesting architectural effect.
INTEGRATION OF A WATER WINDOW
- The transparent wall is integrated in consultation with the pool construction professional.
- To make the project a success, the glass wall must be integrated into the pool design at an early stage
FOR ACRYLIC GLASS (PMMA) WATER WINDOWS
- Acrylic glass (PMMA) is the preferred solution for higher-end projects.
- High transparency, invisible welding of sheets to form perfect angles or to create long transparent walls